Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter: Review!

Hello, lovelies! I hope you are all having a great week.  Today I am reviewing another Soap and Glory product, which you can find at most Sephora's in the United States.  The only sad thing is that it isn't the whole product range of the brand, but they keep adding new stuff every year so maybe we'll get there sooner rather than later.

First, let's talk about how this smells which is divine! It is their usual citrusy scent but it's not over powering like other citrus scented things that I have tried in the past.  The scent gives me a kind of lift in spirits because it's such a nice scent.  Now, I was just trying this out so I bought the trial size which has been perfect for traveling with as well as much nicer to my purse strings.  The body butter almost has a whipped consistency and is very creamy while not feeling heavy or greasy.  I will definitely be picking a full size of this product soon, but first I have to finish some other lotions before that can happen.  This is definitely in my top 5 for favorite moisturizer.  I love smoothing it onto my legs right after a bath or shower because my skin just drinks the stuff up and it absorbs really nicely without leaving an oily or greasy feel behind.  What Soap and Glory products do you love (or not love)? I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!