Saturday, July 26, 2014

All of the lip products!

Today I went through all of my lip products, and I want to show you my collection.  Now, before I get some nasty comments, I do use all of these products and I rotate them in my case daily so each one gets equal love.
To start I figured I would use the thing that I have the smallest amount of- lip stains, lip/cheek stains.  One is the popular Posie Tint by Benefit, which I absolutely love. Then this Stainiac lip stain, it's a pretty color but I haven't figured out how to wear it so it's complimentary to my skin tone.
Now onto lipstick, I have 26 colors in total (some are not pictured).  I have everything from NYC and fancy as much as MAC with some Rimmel, Benefit, Flower, and Clinique.  I love trying new lipstick colors but always go back to one of my signature reds.
I have a total of 13 chubby stick/pencil type of lip colors and they are my favorite thing to wear because they are easy to apply on the go.  There are some NYX colors, Revlon Lacquer/matte/kissable balms, a Covergirl one, Mirenesse, Soap and Glory, and Urban Decay.  I love these because they are so easy to wear and they can be sheer or built up to 
Lipglosses, as you can see, is something that I collect a lot of, in total I have 31 lipglosses.  I always have one or two in my purse, usually a red and a neautral.  I have quite a few lip products in my lipstick collection  Some of the brands included in my collections are  Stilla, Rimmel, YSL,  Revlon, just to name a few. 
                                                                                                                                              So in total that is 71 lip products not counting all of my lip balms, which consist of Carmex and Smith's Rosebud Salve.
What types of lip products do you have a lot of? XOXO                                                                                                                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!