Monday, July 14, 2014

FOTD: A Time to Celebrate

Today was a special occasion because my best guy friend got accepted to a four year college, so my parents and I took him out to dinner to celebrate the great news of his graduation from a JC and the acceptance into a four year college.  Since this was such a big moment in his life, I did my makeup all nice and proper and that is what I wish to share with you today.


For my foundation I used Makeup Forever Matte foundation in #25.  It's the first foundation I've found that actually matches my skin seamlessly.  I then used my NARS blush in Super Orgasm on the apples of my cheeks to make them glow.  I even tried my hand at contouring again and used my Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer in the hollows of my cheeks and then used MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish in AB3 'Soft and Gentle' (look for a review on that very soon).  I then took the lightest bronzer from the Rimmel collection and put it on my chin ad temples since I'm still getting the hang of the whole bronzing thing.
 For my eyes, I used my Naked 3 palette, more towards the taupe side of the palette (even thought it still had some pink in it).  For my eyeliner I used my NYX black eyeliner to do my waterline and my upper lash line.  I used two mascara's for my lashes; first I used Too Faced's 'Better than Sex' mascara and then I topped it off with a coat of my favorite Rimmel Scandaleyes Curve Alert.  It made it look like I was wearing false lashes, which I do do but this time had not- I didn't have the patience, haha.
Finally for my lips I used my Lip Tar stained gloss in New Wave which is a bright neon pink.  This lip gloss is manufactured by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics or OCC and they are cruelty free and 100% vegan.  This lipgloss cost $18.  It comes with it's own little lip brush to apply it because it is a squeezy tube with a pointed tip which makes it impossibly difficult to apply from the tube.  I want to get some more colors of this, what would you recommend?If there is anything else you would like to see on this blog, let me know!XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!