Sunday, August 18, 2013

DUPE for Nars Orgasm!

 I had heard that the NYX blush in Pinched is an exact dupe for the famous Nars blush in Orgasm.  The Nars blush is one of the most iconic shades in makeup kind, being flattering on almost anyone.  Just like the Nars blush, the NYX blush is a peachy pink with gold running through it.  It can be put on as a sheer swipe or built up to a more solid color.  It really helps to warm every person's face up and gives it that 'just kissed' glow.
 This blush has very quickly become one of my favorites.  It blends really easily and has a wonderfully pigmented color.  It's not too overpowering and isn't very glittery, it just has a nice sheen to it.  This is definitely one of my favorite blushes- I highly suggest you pick it up  if you get the chance!
What is your favorite blush dupe? XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hey Emma! I love this blush:) I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog! Go check it out!

    SimplySkinDeepBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!