Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Lipstick Tag

As I was perusing the beauty blogs, looking for new ones to follow, and I saw this tag on one of the blogs and so I decided to do it.  Let's get to the questions, shall we?

1. How many lipsticks do you own? 71, this number includes several products that are both cheek and lip stains..
2. What was your first lipstick? Tender Heart, by Clinique.  It's a nice neutral tone for me, and is something I have used on stage very often.
3. What is your most worn lipstick? My Treat, by Benefit cosmetics. Sadly, I don't think they make this anymore so I'm trying to make it last as long as I can.  It's almost like a lipstick gloss because it's so creamy and so shiny on the lips. My Treat is a bright pink color with red and yellow undertones.
4. What is your favorite brand for lipstick? M.A.C. and Rimmel
5. What is your favorite finish? Satin or Creamsheen
6. What was the last lip product you bought? Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in Parisian Passion (purple) and Rio Rush (hot pink)
7. How many lip products do you currently have in your handbag? 3, 1 chapstick and 2 lipglosses
8. What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip? Kate Moss for Rimmel in 10.  This is a blue toned red lipstick that makes me feel confident and pretty when I wear it.

  9. How do you store your lip products? The ones I am currently loving go into my muji-esque lipstick holder and the rest are in a Victoria Secrets travel bag (the largest size).
10. What lip product are you currently lusting after? I really want the Yves Saint Laurant Rouge Volupte Shine in 6 'Pink in Devotion' which is a Hibiscus colored pink. (picture taken from the Sephora website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!