Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July Favorites

Time for monthly favorites, even though I haven't done one in quite a while. So let's get started, shall we?

1. Smashbox Full Exposure palette: I've never been one to wear a neutral eye, mainly because I never knew how until I picked up this gem of a a palette.  It gives you little diagrams to show you how to best wear the neutrals for eye shape.
2. E.L.F.  Makeup Spray: This is the second bottle of this stuff that I have gone through.  It's definitely good for the price, and does help your makeup last longer- especially for hot days when you're running around doing errands.
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay in 12 hour blush in 'Adored': This blush is definitely full of sparkle, and helps bring a glow to the cheeks during the long hot months of summer.
4. Argan oil of Morocco: I absolutely LOVE this stuff by OGX.  You just need a little drop to run it through you tresses.  This helps to keep my hair from getting damaged by heat styling, and being dried out by the sun and the ocean. It makes even my own short hair feel soft and luxurious.
5. Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 020 Sunshine: I have started dabbling in the use of bronzer and this is perfect for beginners.  It is easily fixed if you make a mistake and, if you use a light hand, it can come out soft and like a glowing light.
6. CK One mascara in 800 Black: I got this as my birthday gift from Ulta, and it's full size! This mascara really separates and volumizes the lashes.  I'm a stickler for my Rimmel, but this just might be another favorite in the mascara belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!