Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hard Candy CC Cream: Review

For the last few months I've been trying to find the right BB or CC Cream that would finally match my skin tone.  Well, I finally did it, you can no longer tell that I'm wearing *basically* a tinted moisturizer.
I got the shade fair/light in hopes that it would be light enough for me.  I'm not super crazy about it having SPF 15 for the photo fact that it can appear too light or reflective.  I have not found a problem with this moisturizer and the photo problem, which is a big bonus in my book.  The texture of this is creamy and almost like it is partial mousse. It's a little on the yellow side, but that does help to counteract the redness in my skin tone.

For the price range of the product, this is a fantastic cream! I would definitely buy it again, if presented with the chance.  Hard Candy can be found online and in Walmart's across the nation.  I hope you liked this review.  What BB and CC Creams do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!