Saturday, July 12, 2014

Get to Know Me: The Beauty Blogger Tag


 A good way to start the Get to Know Me tag is with pictures, don't you think? Alrighty, on to the questions!
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Straight
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? Both
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it? Usually it's pulled back in pigtails or has a headband/ barrette in it.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? I do my own but every once in a while I will treat myself to a salon.
5. How often do you change your nail polish? At least once a week
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer? Being from Cali, I do a toe polish all year round.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup? For a simple five product face, less than five minutes but for a full face it can take twenty or more minutes
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?  Face                         
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? I collect it, I definitely have products that I don't necessarily need but I use everything I own.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes? To big events, parties, and on the stage.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? No
12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family? No
13. Will you leave the house without makeup? I don't.  I always put on a BB or CC Cream, mascara, and lipstick.
14. How many high-end products do you have? A lot, I don't know the exact number.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed? I decide when I'm getting dressed.
16. How often do you change your handbag? Rarely
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep? I wake up anytime between 8AM and 11AM, and I go to bed sometime after midnight.
18. How often or when do you workout? At least three times a week.
19. Left handed or right handed? Right handed
20. How tall are you? 4'9"
21. Do you speak any foreign languages? Spanish
22. How many pets do you have? One, a cock-a-poo named Henry
23. How often are you on Blogger?  Multiple times during the day.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs? Often
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? Yes
26. How did you come up with your blog name? I wanted something that was creative and unique and so I went with Canvas of a Face because the face is a makeup lovers canvas.
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs? Canon SX160 IS
28. How often do you clean your house? Once or twice every couple of weeks
29. What's your favorite color? Cerulean blue, Tardis blue, and hot pink
30. Do you swear? Yes
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day? I don't really know, actually.  Probably blogging some more.
If you've done this tag or are going to do it, link it down below and I will be sure to check it out! XOXO

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!