Wednesday, July 23, 2014

FOTD- Marvel's Hawkeye

If anyone knows anything about me, it's that Hawkeye is my all time favorite superhero so it seemed only appropriate to end my Marvel looks with my favorite character.  I had some fun with the arrows, and drew them in with my eyeliner.


 Hawkeye's colors are grey/silver and purple/maroon.I took a semi-shimmer purple and dusted it all over my lid and then I took a silvery blue color and did the crease and all the way up into my brow bone.  This is definitely need to have a light hand when doing this until you know how strong of a pop of color you want to have. I then took my Rimmel gel liner and on one flick, I did the feathered end of the arrow and on the other flick I did the arrow tip.  What do you think of this look? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!