Friday, July 11, 2014

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion: Review!

I'm 21 and still have a problem with acne and it's annoying.  Yet, this guy right here clears my breakouts up in a couple days without being irritating or stinging.  I'm so excited to share this product with you!
First, let's talk about the benefits- "The Drying Lotion is a fast acting, effective acne spot treatment. Formulated with salicylic acid, calamine and other quick-drying ingredients, this product will shrink ugly whiteheads virtually overnight while you sleep. While other acne spot treatments can irritate and dry delicate or sensitive skin, this product is safe and effective for all skin types." 
(taken from the Mario Badescu website) I've been buying this for quite  a few years and it hasn't failed me yet.  Sure, when you go to bed you look like you are covered in pink polka dots but hey, the price of beauty right?  This stuff dries out my whiteheads and helps them to fade faster.  I have also tried the drying cream and this is really what I prefer.  The drying cream is more for concealing purposes and healing, but not so much for treating acne that is here and now.  The other difference between them is the price, the Lotion is $17 and the Cream is $14.  The thing is you can't shake the drying lotion up, the pink stuff is supposed to settle on the bottom.  What you do is take a Q-tip and dip it into the bottle and then apply the product to your face.  You can buy this at Ulta or on the Mario Badescu website.  Do you have good spot treatments that you use that you find work well? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!