Sunday, July 6, 2014

Ulta Haul

I love makeup stores (gee, really?) and when I went into Ulta today my friend EV was surprised how everyone knew me and knew my name. I frequently go in when I'm in the Colonies, so the entire staff knows who I am. Today I treated myself to a haul, which I hadn't done in a while, and I had some graduation money I was wanting to spend.  Don't worry, I didn't spend it all in Ulta, I also got some things for my new dog, Henry.  That's enough rambling, onto the haul!
 Firstly, readers, say hello to Heny,the newest member of our family.

 On the left, we have NYX Glam Liner in Glam 24 karat. This waterproof and the color payoff is amazing! The brush is thin but you can make the line thicker if you so desire.  On the right we have NYX Crystal liner in Crystal Hip.  I picked this up because it reminds me of the Glam Rock liner by Urban Decay but at a much more purse friendly price. Again, this comes with a thin brush so you can make the line thick or thin. Unlike the other one, this liner is not Waterproof.
The final NYX product I bought was the jumbo lip pencil in Chaos. This is a very nice color and I love how it pops.  I picked up so many NYX products because Ulta was having a huge 40% off sale on all NYX products, also, I just adore the range.
 Next is CK One mascara.  This was my Ulta rewards birthday gift, and it's full sized! I got the color black and I am really looking forward to trying it.  CK is  not a brand I've heard much about, so I will report back with my findings.
 Next I picked up a bottle of the Ojon rare blend hair oil. I've heard so many good things about this oil I couldn't pass it up.  Also the fact that it was on special for $7 put the final nail in the coffin and I snatched it up faster than a speeding bullet.
Finally, the big purchase as well as the whole reason we went to Ulta in the first place the Smashbox Full Exposure palette. I don't really have neutral tones, I figured it was the best way to go about getting neutral shadows. This palette has 14 shadows in all, 7 matte an 7 glitter. That way I can look like professional Emma with the matte and then use the glitter shades for when I'm being no  professional and just being me.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent haul! I love NYX as well but my Ulta never has a good selection these days. Nothing ever seems to be in stock when I go.

    -Pam @ Pam's Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!