Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lush bath fizz in Butterball: Review


On my twenty-first birthday, I went to Universal Studios to celebrate and then we hit City Walk.  They have a great little Lush store there, so for my birthday I treated myself to a little splurge on some new loves and some old loves.  The bath fizz I tried out the other night was Butterball for $4.95, you can also find it on their website here.  This is described as a bath bomb with a vanilla scent that will leave your skin smoother and softer.  I don't know so much about the vanilla scent, I frankly didn't smell anything and was pretty disappointed in that aspect BUT the smooth and softer skin it lived up to.  I couldn't stop feeling my arms or legs because they felt so soft!  Maybe it was my head just being stuffy but I didn't smell any of the promised Vanilla scent and I love Vanilla almost as much as I love Lavender and Sandalwood. At first people think that is a weird combination but let me explain.  Lavender has always had a calming affect on me and I can never get enough of it and as for Sandalwood, the smell reminds me of the scene shop and the long hours spent there and it takes me to a good place when I'm feeling lonely or frustrated.  What are some of your favorite scents? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!