Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Top 5 Red Lip Products

Hello, friends! I hope you are having a safe and happy summer (if it is summer where you live).  The best thing about warm weather is that you can get away with wearing a bright lip.  Today, I'm going to share with you what my top five favorite red lip products are.

Personally, the best thing about my top five is that it contains both High End brands and drugstore brands.

The brands, going from left to right are: MAC, MAC, Rimmel, Revlon, Revlon.
The colors from left to right are: Head in the Clouds, Relentlessly Red, Big Bang, Top Tomato, Enticing.

  1. Head in the clouds: Is a MAC frost lipstick.  It is a lightly orange toned red with gold shimmer running through it.  I best like to wear this when I'm wearing very little other makeup because it perks my face up right away.
  2. Relentlessly Red: This is another lipstick by MAC and is in the Retro Matte collection. This is deceiving because in the tube it looks like a neon pink, but when applied looks like a bright red.  This was the last lip product I bought from MAC and I'm really happy with it.
  3. Big Bang: Okay, I LOVE the Rimmel Show Off's (apocalips in Europe).  Their smooth texture and how creamy it is makes it a dream to put on.  This is a great one to slap in your bag when you're on the go and need to reapply quickly.
  4. Top Tomato: This is a liquid lipstick and lasts for what seems like forever.  It's not as creamy to put on, it's just slightly more liquidy. This I do suggest that you need to have a mirror handy to apply because once it's there, it doesn't budge so mistakes need to be avoided at all costs.
  5. Enticing: Another Revlon product, this being one of their Lacquer Balms.  This is another on you can put on without a mirror, the chubby sticks are really goof proof.  This color is more of a medium burgandy.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Rimmel Appocolips (or show offs as you call them)! They're so pigmented! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!