Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

1  

     1.  Name a beauty regime that you rarely do? Detox
2 2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly? Yes
   3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish? Forever, well not forever, but for a good amount of time.
4 4.  How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it? It truly depends on how often I use said product in my every day life.  My matte powder it would be replaced immediately but a black eyeliner? I have a few of those, so I'd be fine.
5 5. What is your worst beauty habit? Clearing up zits (eww)
6 6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time? Cleaning my room
7 7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute? No way!
8 8. Can you commit to spending bans? Yes, I actually did one earlier this year.

9 9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collections? My makeup is stored in muji-esque style compartments and my nail polish is stored in a box.
  What are some of your answers to these questions? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!