Friday, July 11, 2014

Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain: Review

I love Revlon products, because they always have a great range of lip colors and they hold my favorite drugstore brand foundation.  The last time I went into the drugstore these beauties were on sale for buy one get one half off, and I have been wanting to try them since they came out, so I figured why in the world not?

I got the chance to swatch both colors on the back of my hand and here is what they look like.
The one on top is Rio Rush and is a bright pink gloss and the one on bottom is Parisian Passion which is like a gloss version of Rimmel Kate #107, a deep wine purple which will be great for the fall and winter season.  These two colors were what caught my eye the most,  a bright pink and a deep purple.  It does say in the name that it is a Moisture Stain, but I have yet to see the staining property.  I wore it yesterday to a friend's birthday party and after two/ three hours it had completely worn off just like any other lipgloss I own.  Luckily this gloss isn't too tacky and doesn't make you feel like you have rubber on your lips.  So, I like them as a lipgloss but not as a stain.  Have you tried any of these? What were your results? XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I picked these up in Barcelona Nights and London Posh and I have to say that I really like Barcelona Nights but London Posh just doesn't work for me. It is a strange nude with shimmer in it and I thought it was going to be a light pink.

    -Pam @ Pam's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i almost chose London Posh but decided on Rio Rush instead.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!