Saturday, July 5, 2014

June Birchbox opening

 A couple months ago I canceled my Birchbox subscription to help me save money to buy a car.  Well, I missed this terribly so for my birthday my Aunt and Uncle got me a year's subscription to the box and I'm so ecstatic about it! Here's what came in my June Box:


Along with my first box also came a lovely makeup case by Cynthia Rowley.  This is great because all of my other bags are in use.  Now to what came in the box:
1. Cynthia Rowley Beauty Black Eyeliner (full size $16)
2. Evologie Stay Clear Facial Cleanser (full size $32)
3. Number 4 Hair super comb and protect (full size $32)
4. Supergoop Anti Aging city sunscreen SPF 30 (full size $42)
5. Harnek and Sons Fine Teas  (full size $9.60)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!