Sunday, July 20, 2014

Inspired look- The Hulk


Hiya folks, another nerdy related post here #noshame.  I am in full geek out mode because of all of the Marvel movies coming out over the next couple months and with Doctor Who coming back on August 23, I'm in nerd nirvana.  Today's look is inspired by Dr. Banner aka The Hulk.  But first let me show you the base to my face
I used the Revlon Photo Ready Mousse foundation in Ivory and then I made my face de-shiny with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 003 Natural.  I based that all with the Revlon Perfecting Primer.  If you're looking for a good drugstore brand face primer this is definitely the stand you should go to because they're all so good and there are, I believe, three in total in the collection for the primers.  I then used a sample sized Tarte twist up blush .  It looks scary in the tube because it is a deep berry color but it goes on so sheer, you barely notice that it's there once it's on.  For my lashes I used the Too Faced mascara in Better Then Sex, which is a really great mascara because it holds the the curl and just makes my lashes look great.  
I used my BH Cosmetics 120 Color 2nd edition palette.  First I primed my eye with Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed.  I then based my upper lid with  a light green and then used a forest green shimmer color on the inner corners of my eyes and then on the outside where there is the flick I used A medium green shadow with a ton of sparkle.  On the bottom I used a deep purple shade and smudged it all along the lower lash line. Like with my Iron Man look, I went to Espionage cosmetics and found some colors that could help you create this look; for the purple you could use Bamf which is a purple glitter and then Betrayal which is a bright shimmery green.  I hope you are enjoying this series as much as I am enjoying producing them. XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!