Monday, July 21, 2014

Inspired: Captain America

The look I did today was patriotic, red, white, and blue, and very Captain America.  I used colors from my BH Cosmetics 2nd Edition 120 color palette.
 Now, you could do it straight across like I did or you can do it up and down.  I also used my NYX glitter liner, which is a silvery white, and lined my upper lids with it.  I then took my NYX gold liquid eyeliner and put a star in the upper outside corner of each eye.  I know this sounds like a lot of makeup and a bit daunting but it's all about having fun.  That's the basis of this blog too, to have fun, try out some new things, and meet new friends- just like things such as Comic Con.
From the Espionage collection, you could use Frell! as the white-color, for the blue you could use Knight's Watch, and for the red you could use Reaver Red.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Great blog you have here! It would be great if we could be friends on BLOGLOVIN :) just inform me if you are interested

    -Beverley (www.beverleykoh.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely go give it a look! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!