Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes: REVIEW

I am a Rimmel girl through and through when it comes to mascara so for me to try another brand's mascara, it has to be a big deal.  I had heard a lot of good things about the Falsies line from Maybelline and so I figured I would give their newest mascara a shot and here is what I thought.

 Left side- two coats of mascara on top and bottom on curled lashes.  Right side- no mascara or curling.
This mascara is really impressive, like, mind blowingly so.  I wear false lashes a lot so I know how they look on me and this mascara really mimics the effect they have.  The mascara is actually quite liquidy when it is first applied and I do have some trouble keeping it off of my eye lid, but that would be the only issue that I have with this mascara.  It dries fairly quickly though but doesn't dry out my lashes or make them feel crinkly or gross, they just feel like my natural lashes.  I really like how this mascara opens my eyes up and makes me look more awake than i actually am.  I would definitely consider repurchasing this mascara, and that's a big deal but right now I have a bajillion mascaras that I have to get through first.  This product can be purchased at any drugstore, Walmart, or Target. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!