Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Eyes Have It

Eyes are the window to the soul, or sometimes the doors, depending on if you watch Doctor Who or not. Anyway, there are thousands of eye creams out there but which ones are the best to use? Should you be using them even if you're young and don't need wrinkle reduction? What about those puffy allergy and morning eyes, what do you do about that? Well fear no more! Here is what I have found in my journey's through throngs of eye creams and puffy eye de-puffers.

First, let's start with they eye cream shall we? I use the Garnier Anti-Wrinkle eye cream, and I absolutely adore it! This cream is almost gel like in texture but not as drying, in fact it's quite the opposite!  I use this as a preventative measure for the future so I won't have so much to work on when I'm older.  This comes in a little glass jar with a plastic lid and can be picked up from anywhere that sells Garnier- Wallgreens, Target, Walmart, etc. For me, this product has almost lasted a year because of how little I have to use to keep the are around my eyes feeling hydrated.
 The second item is an eye de-puffer, as I mentioned beforehand.  This is made my Simple: The Sensitive Skin Experts.  This comes in a neat rolly ball package design and means that you don't have to use your fingers to apply this to one of the most sensitive parts of you face.  I find that this has a nice cooling sensation when put on.  I do find that it tingles a bit when you first put it on but that sensation disappears after a minute or two.There is also the idea of putting to tablespoons in the fridge/freezer to put on their eyes in the morning to help de-puff eyes
I hope you found this helpful! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!