Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekly Roundup #4

Happy weekend everyone, I hope yours is going wonderful! I wanted to share with you what I've been doing this week in my weekly roundup!
 Firstly, I've spent most of the weekend working on paperwork for a show that I am stage managing and working on a paper that is due on Friday while watching the classic TV show "Emergency!" What shows do you like to listen to or watch while you're doing work?

 I've been loving this Yes to carrots lotion this week.  It is super rich and moisturizing but doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy.  This has been great to use since it has been so cold and my skin has been so chapped.  I got this as a Christmas present last year, it's a mini size, and fits perfectly into my school bag so I can arry it around with me.
 It's no secret that I love tea.  In fact I have one overflowing basket of tea in my dorm room.  I have really loved drinking Peppermint tea this week because it's so refreshing.  This makes me feel warm while not being an overpowering flavor or something like my Sleepytime Tea that I drink before bedtime.
This week I've also been working really hard to make an 'empties' post happen, and my shower products are going to be a big part of that.  I have collected so many bath products over my three years here at school that I have made it my goal to use them up.  I've been using my Head and Shoulders shampoo a lot because it's been so cool and it's been affecting my scalp and this really helps.  It not only works, it makes my scalp feel nice and cool and tingly when I use it so that way I know it's working.
Now, a sneak peek at tomorrow (or Tuesday's) video- I'm going to do the 'What's in my makeup bag' post, which I've never done before.  This one will be about the bag that I keep in my school bag and if it's well received I will do a longer video about my whole makeup collection and my everyday bag.  What have you been loving this week?XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Happy Monday, Emma! I'm a big fan of spearamint tea,but maybe I'll pick up some peppermint tea the next time I'm at the store. :) I'm looking forward to reading your empties post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!