Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Give me a 'Lil' Lip'

Laqa & Co. Lil' Lip color/ pencil in berry red.  I received this in my Birchbox in December and just got around to trying it today.  I decided that I wanted to look a little put together on my snow day, so I grabbed this and was pleasantly surprised.
 I was really pleased when I put this on my lips today, it came out as a nice berry stained color- perfect for the transition from winter to spring.
This product reminds me a lot of the Revlon lip crayons that I love so much and that are becoming so popular- it even has the same minty smell to it.  It was really easy to apply because of the crayon tip, which made it a wonderful lip liner/ lip color.  I left it on and it did fade after a little while, but there was no ugly ring left around my mouth like I've experienced with the Clinique Chubby Sticks.  This product twists up as you go along, so you don't need a jumbo sized pencil sharpener to get more product.  Also, it lives up to it's name of "Lil' Lip" because it's smaller than half of a pencil.  It's the perfect size to put in your purse, school bag, or travel bag for a weekend getaway.  The only issue with this is the lasting power but because it is such an easy product to carry around, I don't find having to reapply it to be that big of an issue.  Would this be a product you would consider purchasing? XOXO

2 comments:

  1. It is so cute! The name is even adorable. I like the colour you chose, it looks good on you!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birchbox does a great job at sending the right colors to people in their boxes.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!