Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Stila Cosmetics Limited Edition Kitten set: REVIEW

Over the holidays, Stila had a few sets out that had their favorite colors in them.  One of these sets had their ever popular color Kitten in it with two lip glosses, an eye shadow, and a highlighting duo.

 I ordered this set from the Ulta website for $15, and what a deal! It includes their famous lip glaze in Kitten and the eye shadow in Kitten, both of which I had wanted to try for a good while.  I wasn't expecting the highlighting duo to be something I like as much as I do.  I like that it came with two different highlighters, so that you can choose what type of highlight I want.  The second lipgloss is something I carry around in my bag because it's just the right size.  It's also a lot more pigmented than the lip glaze, which I expected.  The consistency of the smaller lip gloss is not as goopy as a lot of other lip glosses, it is pretty liquidy but not sticky.  I also adore the little tin that this came in! It's a medium sized metal tin with the Stila emblem on it, and I love that they use a paint brush underneath of the name.
I really love this set because it's giving me a chance to try all of the Kitten products from the Stila line without having to convince myself to buy just one of them.  The color is amazing, because it's a champagne color that is flattering on everyone.  I've heard that L'Oreal's iced mocha eye shadow is a dupe for it, so I guess I'll have to try that once my spending ban is over because I love this eye shadow so much! XOXO

8 comments:

  1. This is such a nice little set, amazing price as well xx

    realisebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised by the price, too. In store it was more expensive.

      Delete
  2. I love the little kits that cosmetic companies put out there. Thanks for sharing this one! :)

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute set, I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about picking this one up! It seems like a great way to get to know stila and their famous Kitten :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! That's why I picked it up :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!