Monday, February 17, 2014

Beauty Protector Protect and Oil: REVIEW

I just received this in my Birchbox not even a week ago, but I've been using it every day and have really noticed a difference in my hair.
I am a hair oil fanatic because I've dyed my hair so much that it is really dry, so using hair oil helps me to replenish it.  I usually use Organix Moroccan oil on my hair but ever since I received this, it's all I've been using.  You only need an amount the size of a dime, if not smaller, to really get it worked into your hair and distributed evenly.  The scent leans more to the woody side of things, which I enjoy immensely because I love the scent of things like Sandalwood.  This does not mean that the scent is overpowering, in fact it dissipates quite quickly and leaves your hair nice and smooth.  This is something that you would only use on wet hair otherwise it would make your dry hair look greasy and unwashed.   As for making my hair soft, it definitely holds up it's end of the bargain- I've gotten so many compliments on how soft my hair feels since I've been using this.  I think this is definitely a possible purchase in the making once I'm out of all of my other hair oils.  I am absolutely in love with it! What hair oils do you like? XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I love hair and body oils at the moment and can't stop using them. This product sounds lovely!

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!