Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekly Roundup #3: Down in the Heart of Texas

 This wasn't a too exciting week, except for the wonderful fact that I went down to Texas for the weekend to spend some time with my family.  This meant I got to spend time in the airport, which I love, and there just happened to be a Body Shop in the Houston airport so of course I had to stop in.  Seeing as this is the first little fault in my spending ban, I think I'm doing pretty well for myself.
I picked up two things from The Body Shop- their Tea Tree Oil, which I've heard great things about, and their cream lipstick in the color number three which is a frosty light pink color.  I had been wanting to pick up tea tree oil and give it a try for some time because I've heard it does great things for the skin but the lipstick was a surprise.  I've started to shy away from frosty finishes, but this lipstick caught my eye and when I swatched it, I fell in love.  I will definitely be posting reviews for this week.

Now here are some lovely fur balls, Haley (top) and Miley (bottom).  I don't know what breed Haley is but Miley is a pit bull, and the biggest baby I've ever met.  I spent my weekend hanging out with my family and cuddling with these two.


4 comments:

  1. Awwwww cute dogs yay!!! I may have also just broken my spending ban too.... :P Can't wait for that lipstick review!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We made it a whole month, I think that is pretty darn good Kat! :) Seeing your comments always makes my day

      Delete
  2. Hiya, I'm following you from the grab a friend blog hop! Great blog hun xo

    http://creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!