Wednesday, February 5, 2014

12 Facts About Me

I've seen quite a few other bloggers doing this and I figured I would jump on the bandwagon and do a '12 Facts About Me' post! I would love to see you guys do them too, so link them below or add a fact about yourself so I can get to know my lovely readers. XOXO



1. I'm in a wheelchair and have Osteogenesis Imperfecta- brittle bones.
2. My natural hair color is a light to medium blonde
3. I am a senior in college.
4. I am an actor
5. I am a sound designer
6. I love dogs
7. I have taken classes in stage combat.
8. I love reading.
9. I have traveled to most states as well as England and Italy.
10. I am a SoCal girl
11. I run 5k marathons
12. I am double jointed
And now, pictures, because I love pictures.



2 comments:

  1. I bet stage combat classes were fun!!! Fake beating people up lol. I love that volleyball picture too!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!