Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekly Roundup #5

I know this is a day late, but my weekly round up from last  week is fairly short but here it is!

This past week I started my 'job' as the stage manager  of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, which means my posts may be down to only a few a week and not every day but I will try to stay as consistent as possible.  I am very excited to try my hand at stage managing my first show, I've Assistant Stage Managed but never full fledged.  I am also the Props Mistress for the show Desdemona and again it is my first foray into designing props.  Finally, I am in my friend's directing final of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon.  I am very excited to pull what I call a '39 Steps'.  The 39 Steps being a play where four people play over 100 characters.  How was your week? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!