Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Garnier Charcoal Blackhead Eliminating Scrub: Review!

I've been having some trouble with my skin as of late, and blackheads have been a big problem.  So the other day when I was in Target, I decided to pick this up and give it a go.  Here's what I thought-

I've been keeping an eye on this whole new Charcoal trend that's been happening and I finally jumped on the bandwagon.  To me, this smells divine, it's not fruity or medicinal but more like a mix of sandalwood and another wood which I love.  I am a bit wary because it is a gel consistency and that can be really stripping and particularly harsh on my skin.  When I first used this, I was shocked at how smooth it made my skin feel.  It really helped to get rid of the little bumpy bits on my face that my regular face wash does not take care of.  One thing is that I will have to be very careful when I use this.  My skin isn't super sensitive but it isn't your average skin either, and this could cause some real damage if I used it every single day.  Right now I have been using it twice a week and haven't had any issues with it irritating my face or making me break out more, woo!  You can pick this up at any drugstore, Target, and Walmart and it's under $10 which I consider really reasonable for Garnier.  Do you have any charcoal products that you like to use? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!