Friday, December 28, 2012

What do you mean I bought another lipstick?


Yes, another lip product- they're my favorite accessory! I bought the L'Oreal Project Runway lipstick in the color The Queen's Kiss.  I've been searching for a berry color that I felt comfortable wearing, and this is a  safe berry color... plus it was on sale.



The Color is a bit more frosted than I would have liked.  I'm actually looking for a dupe for the Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick in 107, but I think I may just buy it off of Asos.com.  I think this is a good 'berry' color to start with and get used to the darker color.  The color of the lipstick didn't show up well in the pictures, but it is a bit more berry tinted than it looks in the tube in the picture.
Have you tried any berry toned lipsticks that you liked?  Especially for pasty pale nerds like me, haha. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!