Saturday, December 8, 2012

Smaller Pores?

I've had this Clinique Pore Minimizer for a while now but I only just recently got it out again and I've really been liking it. It's a heated face wash that you can use in the shower or bath, it's not heated to the point of pain- it's actually quite nice, especially during the winter! I had noticed my pores had gotten bigger and so I decided to give this product a go again, and I have not been disappointed. It tightens your face but doesn't dry it and it does visibly make my pores look smaller. There really is no scent or coloring to it, which is good for people who have very sensitive skin and can't have products with additives in it. You need a very small amount squeezed into your had for each use, so it lasts you a good while but sadly they do not make this product anymore. They have other pore minimizing solutions but I haven't tried them. What do you do to help minimize your pores? XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted this because I actually didn't know they had products like these. I guess I should have researched it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! Clinique has a couple now in a new skin care line

      Delete
  2. I love Clinique products. My favorites are the Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector and the exfoliating scrub.

    Julie
    www.thisgalcooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of the Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector, I'll have to give it a try! XOXO

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!