Sunday, December 30, 2012

Rimmel Clean Finish foundation

I have loved all Rimmel products I have ever tried, except for the Sexy Curves mascara, and this is no different.  I was a little taken aback by the fact that it was a spatula inside to help get the foundation out.  I had no clue how I was supposed to use it, so I got some product onto it and just smeared it on some parts of my face.  It claims to be a 'Poreless' finish so there were holes in the spatula, or at least that's what guess they're there for- pictured below.
I got it in the lightest color they carry in this foundation which is Ivory since I'm a Paley McPaleface.  It lives up to it's poreless claims, as well as a foundation can anyway.  It goes on really nice, and is really lightweight.  It gives medium coverage which I like.  The only thing I don't like about it is the dewy finish, I'm not very much of a dewy finish kind of person.  For the longest time I had really really oily skin, and so anything dewy makes me think of that- but I'm getting better!  But, this is easily remedied by using some powder.

 See how well it matches? 
Do you have any favorite drugstore (or highstreet) foundations that you like? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!