Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Eucalyptus and Spearmint= Great combination!


 One of my favorite things about being home is that I have a bathtub and not just a shower.  I found this Dr. Teal's bath gel sitting with my mom's stuff, and it says it's supposed to help you relax so naturally I had to try it.  It smells amazing, it's not too overpowering which is what I worried about with it being Eucalyptus and Spearmint in one.  I live close to a place where there are a ton of Eucalyptus trees, so I know how overpowering the smell can be.  I've been pretty under the weather for the past week and this really helped to open my head right up.  I've used both as a shower gel and a bubble bath and I love it both ways.  I think I'll probably use it as a bubble bath if I use it again while I'm here just because I have a bathtub at my disposal.  It really helped my muscles to relax and soothe out some minor aches.  I really like this gel and you can get it really cheap at Target.  You can get a bottle two or three times the size of this, which is 16oz, for $5-$6.  You don't need too much to get a nice bubble bath or to get clean in a shower.  It's suds up really well and the Spearmint scent especially leaves you feeling squeaky clean.

Do you prefer showers or baths?

6 comments:

  1. I love the smell of eucalyptus! We have candles and I seriously feel like it does relax you! Sound like a great idea you have! Found you form the gfc blog hop! You can find me here:
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't have candles in my dorm and my mom hates having them in the house, so I'll have to wait to try the candles!

      Delete
  2. I prefer showers...but that might be just cause I hate my bathtub, cause I take baths any chance I get...which isn't often!

    Eve
    lovealwayseve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i possibly may need this!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!