Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Polished Body is a Happy Body

During finals week, I decided I had read so many posts about people using body exfoliators, I thought it was time to try it.  So I started by using an acne face exfoliator on my body, which I know wasn't the brightest idea but it worked and I loved how my skin felt.  I was in Target the other day getting my mom's Christmas gift when I found this.  Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA in Comforting Vanilla.  It's a sugar sea salt scrub, and I love it.  It smells so delicious and does a really good job at removing dead skin and polishing your limbs.  The scrub is a bit gritty, not as fine as sand, so I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin or for really harsh winters- temperatures in single digits or below zero and harsh wind and snow- but for my skin, it's perfect.  I leave the shower feeling refreshed, it's goopy but doesn't make your skin feel that way, it rinses off completely.
And the best thing about this? You get an 11.5 oz jar of scrub for around $5- can you say score!? After a couple of uses, I love it, and so far it is definitely something I will buy again.
Do you have any body scrubs or brands that you like to use? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!