Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hydration is the KEY!

I don't mean to sound like a broken record from the days of old, but it's so true! If you want healthy looking skin and for your makeup to lay nicely on your face, you need to drink water. It helps to keep your skin hydrated and flushes impurities out of your system. I'm no health expert, not by far, but water is the best thing to drink. don't get me wrong, I still love drinking soda but I always remember to still drink water every single day. Right now I'm drinking four or five of these glasses a day but usually I drink from my Daily 8 water bottle. There would be a picture of that except it decided to take a swan dive to it's death from my bathroom sink and I haven't had time to go and get another one. I love using my Daily 8 water bottle because it is the full amount of water you're supposed to drink in one day, in one convenient bottle. Water especially helps keep your skin supple and helps it to not dry out, especially during the winter months. Have a great night, and drink up! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!