Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My first Body Shop experience!

For Christmas I got a gift set of The Body Shop products in Coconut.  There is a body butter, a shower cream, and a body scrub.  For being a gift set, the sizes of all of these are really generous and great for every day or travel use.   I have been dying to try items from The Body Shop but haven't really been able to find any, low and behold there is one in our mall, but now this gives me a chance to try their products in travel size before I buy the full size of anything.
I was really surprised when I tried the shower cream, it has no soap in it!  It felt really different on my skin, good, but different.  It also didn't sud up like my other shower gels, which I love foaming shower and bath soaps and gels.  I really liked it though, which surprised me.  It seemed to be more nourishing to my skin than a gel does.  I am excited to try it some more and see if it keeps feeling that way.  I then tried the body scrub. It's a lot creamier than my comforting vanilla dead sea salt and sugar scrub, post here.  The granules are rounder and not as rough and it is also a not too thick, not too thin, cream.  It felt really good rubbing it on my skin, it's definitely better to use during the winter than my other one.  The final thing I tried was the body butter.  I love body butters because they are so cream and hydrate so well, and this is no exception.  The big bonus to all of this is that they smell really nice!  It's not too overpowering and the scent doesn't fade quickly, which means you smell like coconuts for a good while.
Have you ever tried Body Shop products?  What are your favorites? XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Thank you darling! I will definitely pop on by your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!