Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Blonde is Back

Last year I entered college and changed my naturally multi-toned blonde to a bright copper red (seen below)
But today I had it dyed back to blonde, or a type of blonde.  The last show we're doing of next semester is Legally Blonde: The Musical, while I'm not totally going for Elle I think it still think it might be a good idea to be blonde.  My natural blonde is multi-toned ranging from a medium dirty blonde on the bottom to natural white highlights in the front.  So today I left the hair dresser with a few pieces of hair a light dirty blonde with the main bulk of my hair being a light blonde/strawberry blonde, honey, and white.  It looks really pretty and I like it, I just got so used to having red hair and loving it that it will take a couple of days to get used to it again.  My hairdresser is just the best, the whole process took close to three and a half hours and she was fantastic throughout.  The best thing is that she doesn't charge an arm and a leg, all of the prices at the salon are really reasonable so I wait to get my hair cut until I get home and refused to dye it blonde until I was here because the salons back at school cost at least $100 for a good haircut and color.  Below are some pictures of my new hair (I'm sorry for the really icky looking face, red eyes, and bags- it's been a long day, haha) and I would love to hear what you think!





Have you ever or would you ever dye your hair? Why or why not? XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks so much for following my blog and leaving a sweet comment :) And I love this color on you!! Perfect for you skin coloring.
    I had almost a year long bout of dying my hair like crazy in undergrad and I never liked any of those colors as much as I like my natural color, though lately I've been thinking about going lavender just for kicks... I doubt I'd ever actually do it though haha :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course darling! Lavender sounds pretty, you should go for it! And thank you, blonde is my natural color but I really really really love the red, haha. XOXO

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!