Saturday, December 22, 2012

LUSH COSMETICS!


After reading blog post after blog post that raved about Lush Cosmetics, I was dying to try them!  I didn't think it was sold in the United States until I got on their website and say that they were, and they had a few stores near my house.  Needless to say, I was beyond excited.  My family and I went to Universal Studios for Grinchmas- the post for that makeup will be done tomorrow, promise- and while we were walking around the City Walk I saw that they had a Lush store, so I immediately ran in.  I was so excited, I felt like a kid in a theoretical candy store.  The first thing I picked up was their famous sugar lip scrub in Mint Julips, they also have the scent Bubblegum and Popcorn.  Then one of the sales ladies who heard it was my very first times in Lush and how excited I was, took me around letting my try and sniff everything I wanted.  I then picked up a 100 mL bottle of their limited edition Twilight body wash, it smelled divine but also really calming.
 As I was checking out, they gave me a pretty good sized chunk of the Snow Cake solid soap.  It's got sort of a citrusy scent but it's also pretty light, which is nice.

  I loved my experience at this store and the best part is that the City Walk doesn't require admission, so you can go there without having to pay to get into the park- if you don't want to, that is!  I have fallen for Lush Cosmetics, and haven't had a chance to try them yet.  Reviews and more information about the store(s) will be coming soon!  Have you ever tried this brand or similar products? XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!