Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Weekend Post #2



Okay, so this weekend post is going to be fairly short because I'm feeling pretty under the weather.
It's been really chilly in the house since I got home and that causes my skin to be super dry and feel just really icky.  Enter Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar body butter.  I found it in a basket when I got home, most of it's gone but there is still some left for me to use so I've made it my mission during this break to use it up.
It smells super nice and is really creamy, you don't have to work too hard to get it out of the tub or to work it into your skin.  It sinks in really quickly and is fairly hydrating.  Saddly, I can't recall having seen body butters in Bath and Body Works the last time I was in there but I may not have been looking too closely.  The other thing that makes me sad is that I don't think they make this scent anymore.  I have a couple of favorite scents and vanilla is one of them along with Lavendar, Chamomile, Woodstock, Eucalyptis, and Mint.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!