Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hydration While Flying

This is going to be a pretty short post, since I was traveling all day on a plane and am finally getting hit by the fact that I am exhausted from the past couple weeks.  BUT, when you fly the air on an airplane is super dry and can be really uncomfortable- especially with allergies.  To fight this off, I drank a ton of water but the inside of my nose was super dry and I was afraid of getting a nose bleed so to try to keep that at bay I wet my napkin with my water and would hold it up to my nose.  I probably looked a bit crazy but it helped.  Then I of course fell asleep and when I woke up my nose and throat were dry and painful again and before I could do anything- viola!- nose bleed.  It wasn't as bad as it could be because I held the water to my nose.  I know this was a bit of an odd post for my blog but I'll be back to more normal-ish (even though I'm far from normal) posts tomorrow!
What do you do to stay hydrated and to keep from getting sick while traveling? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!