Thursday, January 30, 2014

Personal Style: Soda Shop Sweetheart

I thought I would share one of my favorite dresses with you all.  It's a fifties style, A-line skirt, sweetheart neckline dress in mint green with white polka dots.  I got it from modcloth.com in October and it's called the Soda Shop Sweetheart Dress.  My shoes, I got at Marshalls- they are cream colored with white bows and match stick heels and platform front.  I love the style of the fifties, so I got this dress for the opening of the show I directed last semester called "The How and The Why".  What do you guys think? XOXO

5 comments:

  1. I seriously love that dress. Mint green is definitely your color!

    vanitytalkbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this dress! You look amazing in that colour too! I'm a huge fan of 50s style clothing as well. :)

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Fifties is going to be the style for my graduation dress!

      Delete
  3. Thank u so much... following u back dear..
    http://sumitrastuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!