Friday, January 24, 2014

Revlon Photoready BB Cream- Review

 I had mentioned a while back that I had been wanting to try a new BB Cream and since my other one ran out, I finally could!  I have fallen in love with the Revlon Photoready collection and so it seemed appropriate that I should give their BB Cream a whirl.
The Logistics: It comes in a silver squeeze tube, with a twist on black cap.  There is 1 Fl. Oz of product in the container.  This retails for $8 to $10, depending on where you go. I do find that to be a bit pricey for so little product, but if it works and looks nice who am I to judge?
My Reaction: This is a lot thicker than the Garnier BB Cream that I have been using, which I find nice.  It blends into the skin nicely and has moderate coverage.  I do like that the finish is a bit more matte than the finish of the Garnier BB Cream, which is more of a dewy finish.  There is no scent to this product which attracts me to it even more.  I am the color Fair/Light, the lightest one they offer because I am a Paley McPale Face.  All in all, I really do like this product but for the price I think I may stick to my Garnier one after this one because the price is around the same but you get a fair amount more of product.  Have you tried this BB Cream? What do you think of it? XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emma! I'm stopping by from the Beauty Blog Hop and am following you on GFC now :) Always nice to meet a fellow bblogger! I haven't tried this Revlon BB Cream but seeing as I'm a huge BB Cream fan, I might pick this up for a go! x Looking forward to more of your posts :) MakeMeUpMandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will check out your blog too, thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. I really didn't get along with the Garnier bb cream.. I was too fair for the latest shade haha! I guess I'll check this one out :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is lighter than that, so I would definitely give it a go!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!