Thursday, January 16, 2014

Simple Days


 Right before I left home I went out with some friends to celebrate a our friend's 21st birthday, and this is the face I did.  I wanted something simple that also looked nice, so I decided to amp up my lashes and my lips.  On my lips I used one of the new Revlon Lacquer Balms in number 210.  I liked that it gave my lips a nice wash of color that popped but wasn't too in your face.  I then used my Rimmel Scandaleyes liquid eyeliner (review soon) to create a subtle cat eye flick at the end of my eye.  This really helps my eyes to open up and it's a nice way to have fun with a simple black eyeliner.  I then popped on two coats of of the Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara and viola! I was done. Brows, eyes, lips. Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!