Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mirenesse Glossy Kiss



A few months back, I received the Mirenesse Glossy Kiss lipstick/pencil in number 2, Flirty Kiss.  I had completely forgotten about it, although getting really excited when I first received it, until today when I was rummaging through my lips bag for something fresh to wear.  Enter this beauty and, ladies, I head over heels in love with this product.
The Specs: A Deep yet bright, blue toned red lipstick in pencil form.  The finish is glossy and very opaque.  There are 4g of product in the packaging, and can be sharpened by a plus size sharpener to get more product.  The tube is slick, and looks very high end, with the color that's inside on the bottom of the pencil. It is just slightly larger than a pen so it sits in a persons hand nicely.
My Thoughts: I really like this product.  It goes on opaque with one swipe and is very easy to control where the color does and does not go.  There is no smell to this product that I can sense, and I really like how nice the packaging looks because aren't appearances everything in this world of ours?  Here is what the product looks like on me and I'd love to hear what you all think about it too! XOXO

As always you can find my facebook page here, my twitter here, and my youtube channel here. I would love if you checked those out and gave them a follow!

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of this brand before, but this looks awesome! Love the colour on you too!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hadn't heard of it either until I got this!

      Delete
  2. Of course, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!