Thursday, January 2, 2014

Target Haul

Today, I had a beauty venture in Target and I left with six new beauty and makeup products that I'm dying to try! Okay, technically I know I like the lotion I bought but I've never tried their softening formula.  Here's what I got!

 1) Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara: I haven't seen many reviews of this mascara yet because it is still pretty new, so I figured why not give it a shot.  I love my Scandaleyes Curve Alert Mascara, so I'm really hoping that I'll like this one just as much.
2) Maybelline New York Falsies Big Eyes Mascara: Okay, I just picked this up because I've been dying to try it and it was on special.  I don't really stray from my Rimmel Mascara's except for one or two here and there that I decide to try, so this will be an adventure.  I really hope it lives up to all of the hype it's been getting.
 3) Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner: I picked this up mainly because I needed a new liquid black liner.  The brush itself is REALLY fine, so I'm hoping I have a steady enough hand to make it look nice.  I haven't heard much about their liquid liners, so I'll let you know what I find.
 4) Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer: Right now I'm looking for a shadow primer, that's not Too Faced, to replace my Revlon Photoready eyeshadow primer.  The primer itself is fine in the Revlon one but getting the product out is a real pain and takes a while.  This was just released in the U.S. so I haven't seen much written on it yet, so I'll have to report back to you on this one.
5) Masque Bar by Look Beauty Anti-Blemish Mud Mask: I picked this up because while I was in Target, I got the sudden urge to give myself a mini facial so of course I needed to pick up a mask!  While I haven't tried it yet, I am excited to.  This is an all new brand to me so I'm interested to see how it works out.
6)Gold Bond Ultimate Moisturizing Lotion: Holy Grail product. Need I say more?

8 comments:

  1. Great haul! I would love to hear what you think of that eyeliner. I was actually just looking at it in the store today.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear more about that primer! I love a good, inexpensive primer! My current fav is the Milani one!
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know Milani made one, I'll have to give it a check out! :)

      Delete
  3. The Maybelline big eyes mascara is my favorite! I really like that it has a smaller brush for the lower lashes!

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I thought that was a neat idea too :)

      Delete
  4. Okay I have heard a lot about the Maybelline big eyes mascara!!! I have super short eye lashes wonder if it would work on my itty bitty lashes!!!

    http://beautybyjennafer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep your eyes peeled, I'll be doing a full review soon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!