Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Rosebud Salve- Review

 I picked this product up the other day when I was in Sephora's just looking around and when I saw it I decided to give it a try.  Okay, the main reason I wanted to try it was because it was made in Maryland, which is where my family is from.  But enough with the rambling and onto the review!
They had two different forms of this, the tin form (which I chose) and a squeeze tube lippy form.  I don't like squeeze tube lippy products so I headed straight for the tin.  Right on the back of the tin it lists the multiple things that it can be used for besides lips like, chapped skin, diaper rash, blemishes, and rough cuticles.  I can see how it would help with chapped skin and cuticles because the formula absorbs fast and leaves you feeling moisturized and not oily.  I'm very picky about my lip balm products as you can tell from my many rants and raves of Carmex, but this surprised me.  I mainly got it because I liked the subtle rose scent and the product itself was a pretty pink sheer color.  I really really love the scent like, LURVE, it because it smells like fresh roses but isn't so overpowering like perfume roses can smell.  I'm really happy with this product and I think this tin will last me a long time but when I do run out, I plan on repurchasing.  I love it when I leave Sephora's a happy customer :) XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I keep seeingthis stuff every time I leave Sephora, but I'm really not a fan of floral scents, they just don't work on me. If it came in different scents I would try it. Great review!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be neat if they made a mint flavor, that would be nice.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!