Sunday, January 26, 2014

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion: Review

I received the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration day lotion in my January Birchbox.  I had been wanting to give this a try since I had seen it in Walmart, but wasn't going to shell out $15 for a lotion I wasn't totally sure I would like.  Enter this sample, and what a sample it is! 
The Logistics: It has a quarter ounce of product in a glass case, with a tin twisty lid.  This lotion claims to have intense hydration properties with Clary Sage: Salvia sclarea, clary, or clary sage, is a biennial or short-lived herbaceous perennial in the genus Salvia. It is native to the northern Mediterranean, along with some areas in north Africa and Central Asia. (source, google)  I didn't know too much about this product before I started to research what was in it.  Burt's Bees is a good company that promotes natural products to help improve a person's skin.  The texture of the lotion is a combination between a gel and a cream, which I find interesting.  It's kinda goopy feeling when you first put it on, but then it sinks into my skin and makes it feel WONDERFUL.  
My Reaction: I really enjoy using this product and I think I will be purchasing this when I need a new day lotion.  This makes my skin feel hydrated all day, and the smell isn't overpowering but nice.  I am really pleased with this sample, and will definitely be repurchasing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!