Wednesday, January 15, 2014

And then I decided to chop my hair off...

My hair had been looking a bit, well, ratty for lack of a better word.  The amount of times I had dyed it and the colors I had dyed it, mainly the black, had really done a number on my hair.  Enter Blanc Studios in Downtown Columbia.  They had done my hair when I got back after Boji, in an attempt to get the black out.  This time there was a bit more of a decision to make, how did I want to handle my hair which looked raggedy.  Then came the decision to pixie cut my hair, I had actually made the decision the day before, but this time I stuck with the decision and I'm glad I did.  It's definitely different and is taking some getting used to, but I do like it.  This way, I can grow my hair out so it's healthy at the ends again and I will go let it go back to my natural hair color which is a medium/light blonde. As the Doctor said, "Out with the raggedy, in with the new."  What do you guys think of the new do? Do you have any styling tips? XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Looks good Emma, don't have any styling tips of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I sadly have no styling tips either....I can barely do my hair as is :P

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!