Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Makeup MAYhem Day 6: Spa Day!

 On your day of pampering, you need a comfy robe to start things off and then a nice cup of tea- preferably peppermint (not pictured).  As you sit and sip your tea and watch your favorite show, put on your favorite mask- I would suggest the Anti Stress Mask with Dead Sea Minerals which you can find at Ulta, Target, Wallgreens, Wal-mart, or Rite Aid.  You want to be fully relaxed on your 'treat yourself' day.
While you let your mask set, now is the time to get into a nice relaxing bath (or a nice hot shower if you don't have a bath) and take a bath bomb or bubble bar or bubble soap or essential oils and put them into your bath or shower and enjoy the relaxation they promote.  I prefer to use one of my Lush products, pictured below is the Sunnyside Bubble Bar [beware of the glitter that comes with Lush].
Then climb into your comfy clothes, my choice being an oversized shirt and my Boji yoga pants and now it's time to paint your nails!
For my nails I used the Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy (I don't know WHY but I did) in the color Lady Luck.  This is far from my favorite nail polish, stay tuned for a post about why.  In order to make sure my mani would stay past dinner, I used the Orly Bonder base coat and a Diamond Shield top coat, along with the top coat provided.  Providing this result:
The final step in my pampering day, besides cuddling with my pup and watching a movie, is to give your lips a good scrub with a bought or home made lip scrub, followed by applying a thick layer of carmex or vaseline lip therapy to really keep your lips nice and smooth and feeling great!
I  hope you enjoyed my Spa Day, what do you do on your spa days? Do you enjoy relaxing in a robe or are you the type of person who has to be dressed and doing something even when you are relaxing? I'd love to know! XOXO
BE BOLD, BE BEAUTIFUL, BE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!