Saturday, May 2, 2015

#DrugstoreWeek Day 3: Everyday Face

Hello there Stars! I hope you enjoyed the first two videos of my #DrugstoreWeek, because I've got a few more coming to ya!  This was Day 3, which was an everyday face tutorial. After filming video 5 for this series, I've changed my set up a bit so you can see what I'm doing a bit better in my tutorials. This video is a nice soft look for everyday- work, going out to run errands (when you want makeup for that), and simple things like that.  I will show you in another video a more glamorous look for nights out and things like that.  It would really mean a lot if you, my amazing subsribers and readers, would check out my channel EmmaDelfosseMUA or use this link to be taken to my channel: http://bit.ly/1uzJkQm .  I hope you enjoy, and comment down below with some of your favorite videos to see or your favorite drugstore products! XOXO
Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!