Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Makeup MAYhem Day 12: Top 5 at (or under) $5

Welcome to Makeup MAYhem Day 12 which I have for you my top five products under $5.  They are all over the board with prices from $1.99 to $5.  These products are great and work just as well as their high end counterparts.  
1. ELF Studio Blush in 'Twinkle Pink'- This was my first studio blush from ELF and I was really surprised by how pigmented and beautiful it was when I put it on for the first time.  They are soft and not chalky or powdery and the best part? The total cost is $3 for the blush.
2. Sinful Colors Nail Polish- This brand of nail polish is one of my all time favorites and not just because of the great price of $1.99-$3.99.  They have colors upon colors, from straight color to major glitters and duo chromes.  They are usually opaque within one coat and, if you use a  top coat, it lasts for at least a week to a week and a half.
3. ELF Mist and Set setting spray- For $3 you get 2.02oz of product.  While it does not completely compare to, say, the Skindinavia spray or the Urban Decay setting spray (which is produced by Skindinavia) which cost upwards of $20+ but it does set your makeup.  It does make your makeup stay put even under theatre lights, I know from experience, which is a feat in and of itself.
4. City Color Cosmetics Glowing Complexion Illuminating Cream- This is one of my most favorite products on this list, costing $4.99.  I love to mix this with my foundation because then I get that lit from within kind of glow.  You can also use it alone to highlight your cheeks and your cupids bow.
5. Colour Pop eyeshadow in 'Fringe'- This is a gorgeous, silver gold color that is packed with shimmer.  These shadows (and lippie sticks) are the best $5 you could ever spend online. They are super creamy and they blend flawlessly and amazingly.
What are your favorite products under $5? I would love to know, so leave a comment down below! XOXO
Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!